Our presence in the area dates back to 1951 when Egidio Plazzer and his family migrated from the Trentino region of northern Italy and began construction work with his sons John & Mario in Horsham. This work continues today with Johns son and Director Rob Plazzer branching out in 2008 after 15 years working with Johns building firm as a carpenter and concreter.
R.A.Plazzer Builders now has a staff of 8 carpenters, concreters and Robs wife Casey in administration. All staff are fully qualified after having completed their apprenticeships with Rob and are all trained to level 2 first aid qualification.
R.A Plazzer Builders has unlimited Commercial and Domestic licences and are also licenced low rise demolishers. We are pre-qualified with the construction supplier register and tender for works up to $ 5 mil. The majority of our work is for local government, government authorities, private and public schools and kindergartens, large public corporations, retail and service industries, health care, small private and industrial companies and individual clients.
Holy Trinity Lutheran School Multipurpose Stadium and library
GWMWater head office refurbishment
New Ss.Michael & Johns Primary School
Commonwealth bank business centre and Cheap As Chips store.
New 14000 tonne grain storage shed for Australian Milling Group.
Glenorchy Hall Extension & Refurbishment.
St. Michael’s tennis court project.
Holy Trinity Science Building
St.Brigids College Administration Building
St.Brigids College Stadium
Engineering trade training centre, Longerenong College
First National office building
New Horsham Mitre 10 Building
Natimuk Medical & Primary Health Care Centre